cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error binding values in dynamic entry list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an error when i populate a dynamic list. I found this problem in a data service that has a number like input variable. My dynamic list is populated with an event using an output port from a table view. The problem i found is the data service is executed before the data are being passed. Nevertheless i found this error only happens when the input variable is referenced and is number type. Is it an error in the execution error?. is the dynamic list populated to the beginning of execution? Somebody found this error before?.

Thanks . Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you Explain me the Steps how you you created the Dynamic Entry list so that i can estimate where you are doing Mistake .

Regards,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried populate the drop down list using different ways. In my last attempt I used a signal out from a table view with an event. When the event is launched the values are being caught by a form in which i have two input field to test the values are arriving correctly and the drop down list. The drop down list is populated using a RFC function. The input parameters are mapped with the values from table view output.

I found two problems. First, by debbuging i could see the RFC is being executed before the event is launched. I dont know why this is happening. Second, one rfc input parameter is a integer value. I test with other rfc and i hadn´t problem. any idea about this problem?.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in my i replyed to u.

i am not able to import ur model ur case can be tested if i obeserve ur model

Regards,

Govindu