cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SM: EXEC SERVICES Job is Cancelling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone-

I have seen a few posts about this job cancelling however I haven't been able to gather a solution from what I have read. After appling SP15 in our Solution Manager system, the SM: EXEC SERVICES job is failing.

We sent a note off to SAP and they responded back with the instruction to implement notes 611536 and 727998. We have held off on implementing them because they seem awfully involved in order to correct a cancelled batch job. Has anyone implemented these notes? If so, did it solve this problem?

Here are the details from ST22:

The current ABAP program "SAPLDSVAS_PROC" had to be terminated because it has

come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.

The following syntax error occurred in program "RDSVASAEW_DBUDB____________057

" in include "RDSVASAEW_DBUDB____________057 " in

line 61:

"INCLUDE report "/1CAGTF/IF_LOGFUNC_000300" not found"

" "

" "

" "

The include has been created and last changed by:

Created by: "SAP "

Last changed by: "SAP "

Error in the ABAP Application Program

The current ABAP program "SAPLDSVAS_PROC" had to be terminated because it has

come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.

Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nathaniel,

I've just have the same short dump last friday and what i did was install the last ST-SER Support Package. Once It was installed, I went to SAP Satellite System SDCCN transaction and Utilities->Maintain Service Definitions.

After that, I created a new EW Alert task and it worked.

I hope it could help you.

Best regards,

Tomas.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What you also can try is to reset the EWA session where this dump probably occurs

search in the ST22 dump for:

LS_STDPARAMETER

EA1000000001052###ESESSION

now goto DSA --> 1000000001052 --> Display --> doubleclick on the EWA session --> Reset

regards

Nesimi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nathaniel,

I was experiencing the same problem - the SM:EXEC SERVICES job was short dumping with the same error and my ABAP colleague said it is a problem with a parameter not being passed to the report the job runs. I came across this thread in the forum and note 727998 definitely helped. It is fairly complex but I am very much a novice and managed to follow the steps to make the job run sucessfully.

Step 1 - run report to delete entries

Step 2 - schedule 2 tasks if they don't exist - service preparation check/maintenance package and importantly the refresh service definitions task to run straight away.

Wait for this job to finish.

Close out of SDCCN

Step 3 - run report in SE37 and wait for it to finish

Step 4 - run SDCCN

Step 5 - check job runs in SM37 and EWAs in DSWP

Any more help required, let me know thanks,

-Rohan

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hello everyone-

> We sent a note off to SAP and they responded back with the instruction to implement notes 611536 and 727998. We have held off on implementing them because they seem awfully involved in order to correct a cancelled batch job.

>Has anyone implemented these notes? If so, did it solve this >problem?

Hi Nathaniel,

just follow the instructions of SAP Note 727998. It's the standard answer and is always recommended.

It will solve the mentioned SYNTAX_ERROR.

Just search for this note in the forum.

Best regards,

Ruediger (also from SAP)