cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External requirents creating PR in backend instead of go to Sourcing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

We are in SRM 5.0 in classic scenario, when we transfer PR from Backend to SRM the system try to create PR in backend and all configuration are done to system send it to soucing cookpit.

Some help please.

Thanks

Nilson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if i understand you correctly you are able to transfer the PR to SRM.

(so the proc profile defn and linkage to matl grp & pgrp shld be ok and so shld be the entry channel in org structrure.)

in yr case the external SC generated after the PR transfer immediately tries to create the CLASSIC PR.

that is SC item is not becoming sourcing relevant

if you go to BBP_PD and item level tables

in the field for sourcing relavant you will find tick is not there.

possible cause:

1. you have not defined sourcing correctly in

SRM IMG -> srm server -> sourcing->define sourcing prod cat

2. or you have also defined

SRM IMG ->srm server -> cross applns-> define objects->

for that prod cat --> PR if SC imcomplete

also check the logic of define sourcing BADI if implemented.

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh

Thanks for help me, I have 2 business scenarios, first shopping carts are created in SRM and creates PR in backend and second PR are created in backend and transfered to SRM and must go to sourcing cookpit, I am able to create sgopping carts in SRM and tranfer it to backend as PR, but when create PR in backend and transfer to SRM a new PR is creted in backend.

1.SRM IMG -> srm server -> sourcing->define sourcing prod cat

NUMBER 3

2 .SRM IMG ->srm server -> cross applns-> define objects->

for that prod cat --> PR - NO ENTRIES FOR THE PRODUCT CATEGORY, I don't want it back to bakend.

If use BBP_SRC_DETERMINE badi the shopping cart goes to soucing.

Thanks

Nilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

in the BADI BBP_SRC_DETERMINE

you can only submit those SCs to sourcing which are created wrt external requirement

for this you can use logic of SC item has value filled for the field ...ext_dmt...

(don't have system now)

then take it for sourcing

BR

Dinesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the settings in sourcing for thyis product category.

In addition there should be an RFC/Channel user in your Otg Plan in SRM connected to the Local Porg so that shopping cart is created.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilson,

Ensure that you have done configuration setting as suggested in Note 656597 - External requirements not transferred to SRM

Ensure that you have defined a procurement profile for Purch Grp and Mtrl Grp in the PR. this is maintained in table V_T160EX. This will update PR item entry in table EPRTRANS. Only then you can transfer PR from to SRM system using BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER program.

Regards,

Prashant

Do reward points for helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilson,

when the system does not send the PR in SRM, some config is missing.

Check the settings for plan driven procurement in ECC, for tables V_T160PR and V_T160EX-

Only when there are PRs having the combination of PGroup as well Category, there are moved to table ERPTRANS. With report BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER the PRs are moved. Check the table EPRTRANS before, if you get the PRs into the table. As long as there is anything, some settings are missing in ECC or the PR does not fulfull the defined requirements for move.

Cheers,

Claudia