cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R3AS, SMOF_DOWNLOAD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to find out why R3AS/SMOF_DOWNLOAD does extract Material Categories from R3 to SRM.

So based on previous threads i performed the followings steps.

1. Start Download Monitor (SRM), call transaction R3AM1. If all the traffic lights are green, the download was successful. If a traffic light is yellow, select Refresh and observe whether the block number increases. If so, the download is still in progress. If not, continue with the next step.

In my case it was Yellow and Block remained at 0 so went to step 2.

2. In the backend R/3 system, check the outbound queue in transaction SMQ1. For Queue name, enter the correct queue name, and choose Execute to display the queue. If the queue is locked, try to release the lock on it and to activate it. If the queue disappears after you select Refresh, the download process has proceeded further.

Cannot see any queues here

3. Using transaction SMQ2 in SRM, check the inbound queue in the Enterprise Buyer system and activate it if necessary.

Cannot see any queues here

All suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nikhil ,

Are you saying you are having problems with only Product Category replication? Have you checked configuratons, such Define Backend System for Product Category, settings in COMC_HIERARCHY via SM30?

Just some thoughts.

Regards, Dean.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dean,

Can you provide more details as to how I can diagnose the issue?

Thanks,

Nikhil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also having a similar issue on replication i.e Block not getting filled and I am unable to see any queues.

This is after making all CRM mIddleware settings in Backend system and carrying out the requisite activities in smoggen,smoeac,BBP_Product_settings_MW & entries in SMOFPARSFA in SRM.

In my case already an initial upload is over and I am trying to replicate appended Material groups in the Backend system.

Any feed back is welcome,please?

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls check the notes

429423 &

also the check points can be the filters in R3AC1

the profiles of yr RFC user from ECC to SRM

if it is dev client you can use sap_all & sap_new

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dinesh,

I could solve the problem.

It was due to a spell Mistake in the Logical system maintained in the SMOEAC Tx.

I could replicate the Category Id & Materials.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan