cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to IDoc scenario - IDoc received with Errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to send send IDoc from a file to SAP R\3. The communication channels are working fine, and I get the IDocs in R\3 but with status 56. When I examine the received IDoc structure in transaction "WE19", I see that the receiver port(SAP + SID of sap server) is blank with no values. I tested the IDoc adding the receiver port, and the IDoc got successfully posted...

I wonder why the receiver port that I specified in payload file content, does not reflect during runtime. I'm using the downloaded MATMAS IDoc structure with sender and receiver details as the input from file....

Please help me out!

Thanks!!

-Ajitha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check two things in XI.

1. Check the port defined in IDX1 if it is same which you want to use.

2. Check the IDOC meta data in IDX2 if you have uptodate metadata.

Also as you said you are taking the port from payload, so check in Receiver IDOC CC if you have checked the check box "Apply control records values from payload".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look if "Take Receiver from Payload" is checked on the IDoc communication channel.

Regards

Haseeb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rodrigo/Sarvesh/Ravi/Haseeb,

Thanks for the inputs!! I have checked in IDX1 and the port name is the same. Also "Apply control records values from payload" checkbox is selected. I guess there was some problem with cache. It started working fine, when I started a new session

Thanks for your time and inputs!!!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked the "Take Control Record values from payload " checkbox in your IDOC adapter configuration?

REgards,

Ravi

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Check that the port is right, i faced the same problem and the port name was bad, also check transaction IDX1 in PI the port name.

also in the ID check wheter the option take control record values from payload is selected

Thanks

Rodrigo