cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent: User Roles assigned to Sales Orgs and document types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's :

I have job user roles one side and sales orgs on otherside. We are trying to find out which sales orgs are using what sales document types.

All i am trying to achieve is connect those two and make a report. it needs to be done by SE16

First step is :

PFCG- Enter Role u2013Click glasses-Authorizations-Display Authorization data

you need to identify the authorization objects for each T-code and then assign the appropriate values for each authorization object. these authorization objects assigned to a Role and then, allowed T-codes are assigned to Role and

My Basis Person to Create one AUTHORIZATION OBJECT V_VBAK_AAT Sales Document: Authorization for Sales Document Types and assign your required transaction codes to that authorization and assign them to the users.

User IDs which can use this Role (set of authorizations) can be assigned to this role.

Second step is achieved through SE16 ;

Execute this two table :

There is no one-shot for this However there is a way out for this outside SAP.

You can download AGR_1251 and AGR_1252 for the selected roles and use MS Excel or Access to do this compare for you. Its a bit more tricky than said, however once you get a hang of it, I think its a good way of reducing the efforts of making use of individual compare reports.

Any one knows how to do this i am kind of lost here. Could you help me to organize this process / steps.

Full points will be given to who helps me answer my question.

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear van Bills

To answer your question

[We are trying to find out which sales orgs are using what sales document types]

y dont you try in OVAZ where all your sales areas would be assigned to your sale document type.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi :

I am trying to see which user roles are assigned in which sales orgs to which sales document types.

I hope you can help me this time.

Thank you

van bills

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Van,

Am sure, every user is assigned a Sales Area with the help of a Auth Object. Now, it is enough if you find out who all(users) are assigned to a particular sales area, since the sales areas are assigned to doc types.

And to find out, all the users assigned to a particular sales areago to txn S_BCE_68001400 and give the auth object for sales area and run the reportthis will give a list of users/roles you are looking for..

I hope this helps.

Rgds,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raghu and all:

I am very much thankful to you for your answer Raghu. This is exactley what i was looking for. Could you throw more light on this topic. Or do you know where can i get more info.or more tcodes related to this topic. I am using SUIM and PFCG. I dont know much about this transactions. Could you please help me to understand this topic.

I have Authorization object through which i found out which sales documents are attached to users. I dont know next step in this process. Or does any one know any thing about this subject. Any help will be grateful.

Van bills.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sales document and sales organizations are individual authorization objects. U can block access to these fields for users independently..

Regards

sankar