cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect to MI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have installed CrEme 326 and MI 2.5 sp13 on my PDA (iPAQ hx2750, Windows mobile 2003 SE) CrEme 326. I did not get any error messages when installing.

My problem is that when I try to start MI I get the message "The page you are looking for cannot be found." The page I trying to view is http://127.0.0.1:4444

Any good ideas?

Best Regards,

Morten Gummedal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Morten.

I don't know whether it's the same with MI 2.5 but I am using ME 2.1 SP03 and start the Mobile Engine from a Java Class like this:

com.sap.ip.me.core.Startup.main(args)

This is also done when you execute the shortcut you should find under Start/Programms when you installed the Mobile Engine. Did you start the Mobile Engine before you tried to visit the page?

Best regards,

Sascha

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sacha is right, I get the same error you get when I try to start it with the created shortcut, but if you goto the Mobile Infrastructure directory using file explorer there should be a start up batch file.

If that doesnt work then Frank is right your JVM is not loaded, check to see if its running using the device utilities, or try warm booting and at startup it should show you crEme loading.

Hope this helps,

-wael

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was all my own fail :-(. I could not find any startup, but when I looked in Windows/Start Menu I found a startup file for crEme. Now it works fine.

Thanks to all replyes,

Regards,

Morten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Morton,

one more question,is your creme not starting automatically after warm-boot of device?

In mycase(WM2003) after executing cab-Installation file for creme the Creme-startup is written in windows/autostart folder of the device.

Regards

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank

Well it seems that a warm boot is not wath I though it was. I pressed the on/off button. Now I have learned that a warm boot is pressing the reset button....

Now everything works great. crEme loads at startup.

(This is my first PDA ever, I have leard my lesson

Regards,

Morten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Morton,

you are not alone;-)

In my case it also takes a long time to learn what a warm-boot is. I also pressed only on/off and get the info about "making a warm boot" from windows-mobile forum

Regards

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Morton,

i had the same problem some month ago(with creme324).In my case i installed a wrong crEme on my device. There was a ARM and a XScale Version and i installed the wrong one and get the same error.

Regards

Frank