cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

availabilty check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have two item category. and when i create sales order with them , one of them let me to check availabilty control. when i pust the button pop-up screen is opening and show me the confirmed qty. but when i create sales order with the other item category the pop-up screen dosent open.

i have chechked scheule line in spro and both item category is cp.

Where should i check for availability control pop-up screen?

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The availability check screen appears only when the stock is not there.

please try to see the sales order --> schedule lines field.

if the order is confirmed have one schedule line then no availability screen.

if the order have two schedule line for an item ie first schedule line is not confirmed and second schedule line is confirmed. the availability screen will appear.

thanks

Kuntla

Former Member
0 Kudos

The availability check screen pops up when the qty is not possible to be confirmed. CP is relevant only for MRP. Other than that it has no relevance. As to where you can check the av.check in sales order, go to the environment - availability you will see the details.

Now coming to av check, it depends on the way you configure the av check and TOR. Please check your settings in Av. CHeck and TOR. See for which of these settings the confirmation is ticked. Also sometimes the factory calender will also not confirm qty if you are using a 5 day week and you are trying to deliver on a saturday.In such a case the next possible delivery datre may be two days later.

regds

Jude

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Okan,

Please check in these angles

Please go to VOV7 transaction check the itemcategory setttings of the two itemcategories.

Check the order system is dtermining the scheduleline category for the second itemcategory while creating sales order or not.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. I have already compate that two item categories. just the different thing is the billing relevance. one of them is H and the other is A. But it is not depends on it. There is something that i miss but i couldnt find where.

I have checked if where it is depend with item category. But i couldnt find any differencies. Can you write down that i have to check everything one by one. Then i can compare my way with yours.

Best Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear kemal

Some of the areas where you can check are

- Check the material master in MRP3 view what value is maintained for Availability Check

- Check the material master in MRP3 view what value is maintained for Strategy Group

- Go to [OPPS] and check what Requirement Type is maintained for that strategy group

- Go to [OVZH] and check what Requirement Class is maintained for Requirement Type

- Go to [OVZG] and check whether against that Requirement Class, the field Availability Check is checked.

Also go to 0vlp [(zero VLP),] select your item category and check whether blank field is maintained for [AvailCkOff]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have checked your way but my problem is depend on item category. in 0vlp avalchk is open for that two item category. they are same.

And also i have reliased that for zt item category it makes availabilty check automatically. just it doesnt show me the pop up screen. İn display availability button i checked and system makes the confirmed qty is automatically.

Can you guide me to make that cuztomizing ?

thanks