cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Periodic Billing Plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I use contract with periodic billing plan and we do billing on a montly basis.

From time to time, due to customer's request, we don't bill and we bill on next month together.

Problem is based on agrrement with customer, bill amount will be changed as below.

Billing date Amount

July. 10. 2008 100$ (for June)

July. 10. 2008 200$ (for July)

How can I bill $300 to our customer on July. 10. 2008

Since when I change amount using price condition in Contract,

it affects all billing amount on billin plan which has not been billed yet .( Billling status is 'A' )

Please, help me to solve this issue.

Many Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cho

System generally sets a billing block to line items, you could carry out consolidated billing if you remove the billing block and bill. it should get thru.

Thanks

Kalpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Remove the billing block for these two months from the billing plan order, make sure the invoice type in the billing plan is the same for both the lines. The you do a collective billing, it should come as $300 in single nvoice.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is recommended to Manually Change the price in Transaction, as it is not a permanent change in Price. It can be done in Pricing at Item Level & if Required the description can be change for particular line item.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My point is that I want to leave the billing amount for June unchanged when I change price condition .

I want the new price only to affect from July not June. But the new price condition 200$ afftects

the billing plan for June as well, it make the total billing amount from June to July not 300$ but 400$.

For this purpose, I set billing block for June, but I found out that billing block is only for blocking billing.

It has nothing to do with billing amount.

I konw that If I do billing, the system does not affect the billing plan amount.

Before billing, Is there any way to leave certan billing plan amount unchanged evenif I change condition

amount for that contract item?

Regards.

Eunjung