cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Print program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

ZVAF2000 is Print program for Delivery Note. ZVAF2000_01 is Layout set for Delivery Note. Output type is ZA08 assigned in V/G9 tcode. The above Delivery Note is executed thought the tcode VL03.

Now, I have to make slight changes to the above Delivery Note Layout, which is called as Blend Work Order. For that I have copied the above Print program (ZVAF2000 to ZVAF2007) and the Layout set (ZVAF2000_01 to ZVAF2000_07).

I have created a report which will display the list of Delivery documents based on Blend Orders. And there is a pushbutton on the application tool bar, u2018Process Blend Orderu2019.

If the user select a delivery document, and click on the pushbutton, it should display the Blend order layout to print.

My questions are

1. If I execute the print program of Blend order u2018ZVAF2007u2019, no output coming. How to check weather the corresponding layout u2018ZVAF2007_01u2019 is triggered or not.

2. Is it possible to execute the Print program & Layout set directly, with out assigning Output type. If so, please give some example.

Thanks,

Kal Chand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1 --> Check your output type for print program in NACE transaction

2 --> It is compulsary to assign output type in NACE transaction.

Best Regards

Brijesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick response...

Kal Chand

Former Member
0 Kudos

switch on debugger for the script

Go to SE71 and open the layout desired. Select menu Utilities -> Activate Debugger or execute the ABAP Program 'RSTXDBUG'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check by activating the debugger in SE71 Utilities--> Activate Debugger whether the script is being called or not .

Also you can put a breakpoint in the print program.

Regards,

Ram