cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changes in medruck

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi folks,

i am working on scripts now and i hv to do modification to the script zmedr (a copied version of medruck).

now i hv to change the address.

so can anyone please tell me what is the process i have to follow please.

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi,

enter the transacion SE71 in that screen

menubar utilities-->copy from client click on that.

enter the fomr name MEDRUCK

enter the target form name ZMEDRUCK.

clikc on execute. it will be coppied to your ZMEDRUCK. and come back to SE71 screen and click on change.

in next screen click on page windows in application menu bar.

it will display the windows and double click on ADDRESS window again click on text elements(menu bar EDIT-->TEXT ELEMENTS(F9)). there you can change the address whatever you want in change editor screen. after changes in your ZMEDRUCK save it and activate it.

enter NACE transaction code. select application EF for purchase order and click on output types in application tool bar

it will display the different output types in next screen

select output type as NEW and double click on processing routines.

remove the form name MEDRUCK and enter your form name ZMEDRUCK in first line in the next screen. save it.

finally enter ME23N transaction code enter purchase order number and click on messages in application tool bar

enter output type as NEW and mediup print output press enter

and click on further data in application tool bar select send immedeatly in next screen save it and back again click on communication method enter your form name in the last input field of that screen. save and enter and finally save it. it comes back to initial screen (ME23N) click on print priview in application tool bar. select output type in next screen press enter it asks you print or print preview and click on print preview.

there you can see your changes in pruchase order.

Regards.

sriram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thanks for the answer.

i was actually looking at writing a subroutine without changing the printprogram for modifying the script.

can u reply me with a code where u can change the script without changing the printprogram please.

just give me a code with a small requirement.

thanks in advance

points will be given

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the print program in debug mode for the exact data where and in which field it gets populated and simply use it in the address window text element wherever required.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

see now i need not add any new fields i have to just add text of 1line in the address window.

also i would like to know about using the subroutine. i was not given clear thing about the changes i have to do but was told u learn how to use a subroutine in the scipt layout.

so someone please reply me with a sample example code.

waiting for a prompt reply.

thanks in advance..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

can anyone please reply.....

alpesh_saparia3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto SE71 with your sapscript ZMEDR and try to find how the address is printed. If it is through some variable like ADRC-NAME1 then you need to check the program otherwise directly change the address in the specified window.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

there is an address window with some fields inside.

now the fields remain as it is but i need to add 1 line of text here.

so should i directly add there?

also we use subroutines in the script. i would like to know how do we actually use them?(need it for doing further changes).

thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SE71 tcode enter the script layout name and go to change mode , then to address and change.

Regards,

Ram