cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

report list output on a webdynpro view

Former Member
0 Kudos

i need to submit a report from webdynpro (this is possible and i am able to do it).

The report produces some list output with some write statements, i need to display this output on a webdynpro view.

i tried submit..exporting list to memory and then list_from_memory and write_list/display_list but it shows a "screen output without connection to user error".

is this possible....

i tried SALV_WD_DEMO_TABLE_MIG component also but it seems it does not work if the output is through write statements.....

any pointers???

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday

You can not use write statements with Webdynpro ABAP.because it neet SAP GUI to display the list. but webdynpro works on explorer.

Better way is to create a function module from the report and call the function module from the webdynpro and whatever is the export parameters you can display using Webdynpro UI elements .

Regards

Naresh

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Correct that the write statements would need the SAPGUI and of course can't work directly in WD. Another possibility however is to use the integrated ITS (SAPGUI for HTML). In this case the write statements can be processed and output. You can navigate from the WD application to an ITS SAPGUI for HTML version of your report and display it just fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answers guys. I did it by exporting list to memory during submit and then converting the list object (RAW) to ASCI using LIST_TO_ASCI function module.

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thomas,

Are you talking about using SAP Portal here or what? Please explain further.

Thanks,

Kenneth

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

SAPGUI For HTML is part of the Integrated ITS and within any AS-ABAP 6.40 and higher. It can be used with or without the NetWeaver Portal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you say how i can post a report in Poratl?

Regards

R.V.Easter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can U explain how you Resolved your Issue.I am facing the same problem.

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

DATA lf_ref TYPE REF TO data.

FIELD-SYMBOLS <lt_data> TYPE ANY TABLE.

FIELD-SYMBOLS <ls_data>  .

SUBMIT rwddownload  WITH filia = werks

WITH artnr IN lt_update_matnr_vk11

WITH datum = sy-datum

WITH plu   = 'X'

WITH alle  = 'X'

EXPORTING LIST TO MEMORY AND RETURN.

IF 1 = 2.

MESSAGE  e001(zkd_ap_mess) .

ENDIF.

TRY.

cl_salv_bs_runtime_info=>get_data_ref(

IMPORTING r_data = lf_ref ).

ASSIGN lf_ref->* TO <lt_data>.

CATCH cx_salv_bs_sc_runtime_info.

ENDTRY.

Now <LT_DATA> is your internal table. But this functionality will work if you have only list or GRID output.

Thanks

Nishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nishant,

But my report consists of normal text output.

We need to pass the vendor/user details it will give the amount and date to pay,etc...Everything in text.

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rohith,

Pass the input parameters using submit report, and Instead of printing through the write statement display the output using ALV_GRID_DISPLAY because your reports works at background, so comment all the write statements, pass the output table to ALV GRID function and run it background mode, and Use the above code.

Thanks and Regards,

Nishant

Answers (0)