cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM - Issue with File to File Scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on File to File scenario using BPM. I need to send a source file to two receivers. The scenario is working fine but it is generating two files for each receiver in the receiver folders.

I am not sure where I am going wrong....please help.

Regards,

Vivek LR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sending the same file to both receivers?

I am guessing you may have two send steps in the BPM (one for each receiver) then in the receiver determination you have specified both receivers.

Therefore when your send steps send a file they both go to both receivers.

But I do agree with other posts... you probably don't need BPM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

As you mentioned, I am using two send steps in the BPM and I have specified both the receivers in the receiver determination.

Can you please help me to solve this issue? Fork step and two send steps are not needed for this BPM?

I agree that we can do this without BPM. Just I am giving a try with BPM.

Regards,

Vivek LR

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Don't you think a single receiver determination with two receiver services and a single send step in BPM works just fine?

REgards,

Ravi

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you dont even need a bpm as long as it is the same file which needs to go to two systems.

use one sender agreement, one receiver determination with two receivers. and complete the interface determination and receiver agreements for both the systems. Done.

VJ

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for all...

Ravi - your replay helped me to solve this issue... thanks..

Regards,

Vivek LR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think for this scenario you don't require a BPM. Just add a one more Rceiver aggrement and Rceiver comm channel in Integration directory.

regards

kamath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

there migth problem in fork function for details pls do chk this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/11/13283fd0ca8443e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

if found worth pls do the required

Thanx

Sampath

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Can you give more info on your scenario so that we can tell where exactly you are going wrong.

Regards,

Sanjeev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can avoid BPM in your case unless if it is a simple scenario.

Check this blog

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

It does not answer your q, but will allow u to think of your solution in a different perspective.