Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

authentication problem after sso

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

i was following this below blog to configure sso between portal and crm.

after i had done everything , i restared the j2ee from then onwards i cannot enter in to portal.

it is not authenticating any user.

i really suspect in this area

any body could give me solution to enter in to portal again

thanks

Vijay.

Add target system to Security providers list

..... a) Open J2EE Admin and navigate to 'Server' >> 'Services' >> 'Security Provider'. In components select 'Ticket'. Enter edit mode (button with pencil above)

..... b) select 'Login module' "com.sap.security.core.server.jaas.EvaluateTicketLoginModule" and press 'Modify'

..... c) ensure that "ume.configuration.active" is set to "true"

..... d) enter following info:

..... ..... - Name - 'trustedsysN' (there should be a number instead "N", if target system is the first one you implementing SSO with, there should be 'trustedsys1'). Enter , as a value (C11,100 for example)

..... ..... - Name - 'trustedissN' (there should be a number instead "N", if target system is the first one you implementing SSO with, there should be 'trustediss1'). Enter CN= as a value (CN=C11 for example)

..... ..... - Name - 'trusteddnN' (there should be a number instead "N", if target system is the first one you implementing SSO with, there should be 'trusteddn1'). Enter CN= as a value (CN=C11 for example)

..... e) Press 'OK'

..... f) Do substeps b,c,d,e in 'evaluate_assertion_ticket' view for "com.sap.security.core.server.jaas.EvaluateAssertionTicketLoginModule" login module.

😎 Import target system certificate to J2EE of portal system (from step 4)

..... a) Open J2EE Administrator and logon to portal instance

..... b) Navigate to 'Server" >> 'Services' >> 'Key storage'

..... c) in 'Ticket keystore' view press 'load' and select certificate of target system, you exported in step 3.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

issue solved but still sso isnot working thats another issue what wr r working on that .

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/aa/bf503e1dac5b46e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

this solves the issue