cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps to apply support package

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I had downloaded a support package from service market place .It is been downloaded in my desktop . I need to know the steps to Uncar the support package and the steps to apply the support package in Appllication.

I need to see how to apply through OS level or SAP GUI level .

The support package is 32MB of size.

Kindly help me .

Regards,

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

if you 'search' this on SDN, you will get direct links to steps on how to apply a support package.

Have you tried searching ?

Regards,

Siddhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes sir i had tried the searching but i am not getting the steps to uncar the file that i had downloaded .

regards,

Rakesh

Edited by: Rakesh Venkataramanan on Jul 11, 2008 1:22 PM

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alright,

Did you hear about help.sap.com ?

Even if you are new to SAP, you should know about help.sap.com !!!

I suggest that you explore help.sap.com

You can search for any topic on help.sap.com at this link:

http://help.sap.com/search/sap_trex.jsp

For now, here is the link to uncar.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/95/fdfe3980f23728e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

Regards,

Siddhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siddhesh,

Please give minimum respect for the one who are trying to learn from this forum.

Why you are writing with no grace-- like

Did you hear about help.sap.com ?

Even if you are new to SAP, you should know about help.sap.com !!!

We aggree you are the exeprt of this forum.

You can convey the same what you want to convey much much better by repsecting indivdual and in better way.

Thanks

BASISBEGINNER

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks like you have created your account about an hour ago, Now i am wondering if you are the same person who's written this post, hope you are not the same.

Most people keep asking questions on the forum (without doing any research) thinking that the people answering them have a full time job to answer all their queries.

To me even this behaviour is "without grace" and "not kind enough" if you may like.

Most of us have full time jobs and visit the forums for knowledge enrichment and for helping others, but helping is one thing and spoon feeding is something else.

Among so many 'newbies' asking questions, you have to appreciate its very difficult to spot a genuine request for help.

Regards,

Siddhesh