Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withholding Tax doesns't show value in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Guru,

Good Day!

I have set up a Withholding Tax condition type (by referring to sap notes 178824) and everything is working well, from sales order to accounting posting (this is a "invoice posting" withholding tax) but the value of the withholding tax is not shown in the sales order and the condition type is greyed off.

It is only showing an active withholding tax condition type but there isn't any value.

Any idea?

Will reward point.

Best Regards,

Soo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have u maintained any condition record in VK11.. Please check that in VK12...

Is it configured as manual and mandatory in pricing proceure..

If it is manual then u have to enter it manually. Please also check whether have u maintained any requirement for tht condition type. If so please let us know tht requirement number...

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

Thanks a lot for the prompt responce.

I'm using standard requirement, "83" as per what the note says. It is a Withholding Tax condition type and it is not manually entered.

I'm wondering what is causing to happen. Everything looks good except, it doesn't show the value in the sales order condition type.

Thanks,

Soo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soo

If you check the OSS note 178824, Under the SOLUTION you will see as below

"The changes described below only serve to transfer the WT tax code to FI. They will not lead to a calculation of WT amout in SD document"

-Are you able to post the WT in FI eventhought it is not seen in SD doc ?

let me know your comment. I am also in the process of setting up the WT

Regards

Jestin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Justine,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, according to the notes, it will not lead to any calculation WT in the condition type. I thought I would misunderstood the meaning of this statement but it seems this is the way it works, no matter how I manipulate the condition type, it will not show any value.

Apart from that, the rest are working ok. The posting to FI is working correctly, upon payment or upon billing. I have actually posted this issue in OSS notes days ago and I'm still waiting for the reply.

I will let you know once SAP replies with regards to this issue and update this message.

Thanks,

Soo