cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Baisc BAPI implementation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to implementing R3 backend in webdynpro. I need to create a customer heirarchy with some fields from standard tables KNA1 and KNVH.

I have imported the standard bapi BAPI_CUSTOMER_HEIRARCHY_INS in my webdynpro using model and i have binded that model to my component controller. How to proceed after this. I am not even understanding the fields that are under this BAPI.

Kindly suggest me.

Thanks

Prasanthi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanthi,

When you import any BAPI into WDP you will have BAPI_Input and in that node you will have output. The fields and attributes in these node are nothing but the Fields in the back end. Once you get this concept clear any standard document in SAP SDN which speaks about Model will help you understand the concept clearly.

If still not clear we can discuss on it.

Regards,

Arun.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to transaction SE37 and give the name of the BAPI.

Click on F8, to execute it. Click on display to get implementation details about it.

Regards,

Apurva

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am confused as the attributes that appear when i import the bapi are not there in the tables. any idea that where can i find the functionality behind the standard bapis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

anybody has any suggestions?

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please go through [Sample Application Dynpro & Adaptive RFC|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a00f7103-6790-2a10-ac9c-fcac7c5b18a3]

nikhil