cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do alternative conditions work?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i need help getting an alternative condition to work!

Data ZSABE in the context relates to a field F150D-ZSABE in the SAP backend and contains customer contact details.

My form requires a binding for this data to be displayed. However on the occasion when this field in the database contains nothing the text 'Purchase Ledger Supervisor' should appear.

A text in the context has been created for 'Purchase Ledger Supervisor' and the following 3 scenarios have been tested so far:

when the text is bound to the form, 'Purchase Ledger Supervisor' appears.

when ZSABE is bound to the form where the field F150D-ZSABE has data, the data appears on the form.

when ZSABE is bound to the form where the field F150D-ZSABE is null, no data appears.

I have thus far created an alternative, with 1 condition. The first operand in the condition is the field 'F150D-ZSABE'.

what i need to know is what to set the second operand and also the relational operator to, and which way round i should be placing my ZSABE and 'Purchase Ledger Supervisor' text in the TRUE/FALSE structure to get my desired result!

Ideas welcome!!

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved!

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ryan,

Good to know that but always post the solution so that its helpful to others for future reference.

Chintan.