Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTS7.2: Is this a specification?

Private_Member_398166
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could anyone give me a hint please...

Is this a GTS specification, that users make and save a Delivery Document with its referred Sales Document blocked.

I tried to find IMG settings, which control the possiblity of making and saving a Delivery Document under previous document blocking, but not found...

Katsumi Makabe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Private_Member_398166
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Mohan and Lanka

Thank you for your replying to my question.

I understand, RV07A911, A912 and A913 are created with SE38.

I tried to creat them in SE38, but didn't know what to enter in the program attribute pop-up window, example Type/Status/Application.

regards,

Katsumi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katsumi,

all the routines/programs are Include type.

You canl create the same by:

Use Transaction "VOFM" -> Select Copy control> Provide the routine number--> then add your code.(This will leads you to Se38)

Or

Please aks your basis to implement the note via "SNOTE".

Regards,

Murthy

sebastian_sorhagen
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Lanka,

I read your messages:

"Then you have to replace 101 routine with 901 routinein the feeder system (R/3).

Path :

SPRO> SD>Masterdata--> Copy control(Select the Order type ) then replace"

"Use Transaction "VOFM" -> Select Copy control> Provide the routine number--> then add your code.(This will leads you to Se38)"

But I have the some problems.

First, when I try to navigate to the routines with VOFM I always get to the Includes like "LV07A111". With SE38 I can enter both includes LV07A111 and RV07A111. But when I check the delivery with debugging I only run through LV07A111 which does not fit to the mentioned OSS Note.

The other thing is that both of your messages are not reproduceable. SD -> Masterdata has no copy control. The only helpful copy control for orders to deliveries is in "Logistics Execution". And I can't find the things in VOFM you're referring to.

So I do not know where I can set up that include RV07A111 will be used.

Best Regards,

Sebastian

Private_Member_398166
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lanka,

Thank you for your kindly infomation.

Now I've been trying to apply SAP note 579357, and made an object RV50B901 in VOFM as note mentioned.

But I don't know how to make other objects RV07A911, A912 and A913.

Could you tell me, if you know?

Regards,

Katsmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the VOFM transaction to create the copying routines 911, 912, 913. Once you create these copying routines, you need to assign them to the corresponding item categories. If you don't assign these routines at item category level, it will not work as you expected. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

To create the objects RV07A911, A912 and A913, you can use transaction SE38. To use SE38 you should have the developer key or give it to any ABAP developer they can create for you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katsumi,

As Mohan mentioned you have to create RV07A911, A912 and A913 by using transaction SE38.

Then you have to replace 101 routine with 901 routinein the feeder system (R/3).

Path :

SPRO> SD>Masterdata--> Copy control(Select the Order type ) then replace

Regards,

Lanka

Private_Member_398166
Participant
0 Kudos

hi, Balazs

Thank you for your infomation.

I also think, it is unbelievable to create a delivery document with its sales order blocked. But here is it.

Could you tell me, how GTS system processes the blocking delivery in a correct blocking situation?

regards,

Katsumi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katsumi,

As Balazs mentioned standard GTS will allow you to create delivery even though the sales Order was blocked.

For solution :

Please apply OSS note 579357 in your feeder system (R/3). This will prevent Delivery creation of orders that are blocked by GTS.

Regards,

Lanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if I understand you correctly, you have a blocked sales order but you are still able to create a delivery? This should not happen! In standard this is not possible.

Balazs