cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J1IIN Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing following issue while making J1IIN.

I have made following settings .

Maintained condition JEXP for the material for BED 14%

Maintained condition JECT for ECESS 2 %

All necessary configuration under the node of Logistics General - Taxes are done. I had maintained as per SAP ECC 6.0 building block provided by SAP.

I get the correct values for BED and ECSS and other duties in the billing document . however when I try to make an out going excise invoice using transaction J1IIN , BED, ECSS and other duties are not displayed on the scren.

I'm using TAXINN with ECC 6.0.

Can any body guide in this regard

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashi,

Since you are using TAXINN procedure, you must be using Pricing procedure similar to JINFAC.

So in your Pricing Procedure just check if you have maintiained Condition Types JEXT and JCET which are the Total Setoff Conditions. These Condition types will have Access sequence as JDUM. you have to maintain 100% against these Condition types in VK11.

These condition type calculates the total BED or CESS against which you have maintained and pushes the value in Excise document.

Also on the customization check if you have maintained the following in SPRO->Logistics General>Tax on Goods Movement> Basic Setting>Determination of Excise Duty

>Condition-Based Excise Determination>

Classify Condition Types

Here you have to maintain your Pricing Procedure but only the Excise related condition types. Make a copy similar to the assignments made for JINFAC.

This should solve your problem.

Regards,

Karthik.

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey I think try to create the the document thr F2 document not thr' JEX cause I have actually implemented all the settings without any patch etc. and I can do this without any problem.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sashikanth check this out.

First look at SAP Note 373001. Have you got the latest SAP patch level for ECC 6.0. I hope you do.

You need to maintain Packing indicator in the J_1IRG1BAL table. For the material you are using you maintain the indicator. If you do not maintain any indicator then no values will flow.

Please check. I assume you have all the settings as per the BP done. This will solve your problem. If you do not have access to the note I can send it ot you.

regds

Jude

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi...

JEX is proforma invoice so it cann't create any Accounting Document. You can check it thr' VF02

in Standard settings....While creating VF01 after posting it creates 2 accounting documents.

1. Normal Posting

2. Excise Accounts Updation

As JEX is Proforma you cannot create the accounting documents and it will not capture the excise invoice try to post thr' normal F2 Document type in VF01 and then go for J1IIN. You will complete the process.

or if you want to use JEX doc type then the process will be as follows

OR > LF > JEX > F2 > J1IIN

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I had checked with in sandbox client where the JEX is creating accounting documents too even though it is a proforma invoice type. There is no F2 document created here.

I'm not getting accounting documents only in my development client. Both the clients are in same server and same settings had been configured sandbox vs development client.

This issue is within the same server in different clients.

Can anybody share thier experience.

Regards

Sashikanth

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sashi,

Please go to VOFA transaction in the two clients then select your proforma invoice type then go in to the detail of the document type settings with comparision to each other.

Check these fields in two clients for your proforma invoice type.

SD document categ.

Document type

AcctDetermProc.

According to that you can proceed further

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had faced a similar issue in one of my project. I had raised an OSS Message & I had got a quick response to apply a note.

I do not recollect the note number & recommend that you should raise an OSS Message.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey

Have u made the settings in Excise defaults. if not do as follows

goto

IMG, LOGISTICS GENERAL, TAX ON GOODS MOVEMENTS, INDIA, BASIC SETTINGS, DETERMINATION OF EXCISE DUTY, MAINTAIN EXCISE DEFAULTS

maintain the condition types in respective A/R BED/SED column and then try.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had maintained all settings mentioned by you.

Just confirm whether the JEX billing document type is a proforma invoice or billing invoice.

This generates accounting documents or not?

I'm not getting generated accounting document with JEX billing type and similarly when i save J1IIN excise invoice document also not generating accounting document.

Please confirm.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Accounting documents are not generated when i made JEX billing document through VF01 and through J1IIN too.

I checked with revenue account determination where there is no problem.

Can anybody share their expertise.