cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production order Release

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am trying to release the Production Order through SAP MII , for that i am using BAPI_PRODORD_RELEASE .

When I am executing the above mentioned BAPI from ECC its working fine but if the same BAPI when i am calling through action block in BLS it is not releasing the order and not giving any error also .

I have declared the neccessary input fields also in BLS.

Kindly help me in solving this .

Regards

SAUMIL

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check one more time that all the inputs are configured properly in BLS.

Clear the console and check. I hope this may help you.

-KP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please remember that your Ordernumber need to have also the leading 0. The field required

12 digits (example "000060003345").

When you still run in a error, please insert after your JCO a Tracer and link the Response

from the JCO into the Tracer Message to get the full response from the JCO. Now you

can analyse the response.

Regards

Pedro

Edited by: Pedro Iglesias on Jul 11, 2008 10:42 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pedro,

The order no was in the same format what you told but your idea for analyzing the problem really clicked.

There was one input for which by default it was taking the value and the problem was in its Data Type.

Thanks and Regards

SAUMIL

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manisha

ya , In BLS "Auto Commit This Transaction" Box in JCo Interface is checked but still it is not releasing.I have done the Production Order Creation,Confirmation and Listing scenarios and all are successfully running through MII.Not getting why this only is creating the problem when all the settings are properly done.

Kindly help.

Regards

SAUMIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your BLS "Auto Commit This Transaction" Box in JCo Interface needs to be checked.Hope this will solve your problem.

Thanks,

manisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably you have not checked the Commit check box.Please make sure that this box should be checked.

This may solve your problem.

Thanks,

Manisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manisha

Commit box is also checked .

Regards

SAUMIL