cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error updating table 372"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

when iam generating a excise invocie the system triggers"Error updating table 372"

Any possible solution for this?

Thanks

Ivy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy

I have struggled a lot with this issue, finally it was found out that the issue comes up when we delete some of the table in the standard excise condition type, which system tries to update by default.

Just restore original setting of the excise conditions and your issue will be resolved

Regards

Manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the very valuable input.....

I have created a copy of access seq JEXC and i used my own tables .....My acc seq dont have the tables 372....it was working very much fine earlier....and suddenly this error triggered today...I was wondering why ?

Now i have maintained this table in my access seq and its working fine now...

Pl let me know if anything else is required to avoid further problems

Thanks

Ivy

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I done this--by doing some configuration changes.

Normally while doing Exports we are tempted to use the same sales area and accordingly we may give the combination of excise grp+series grp+export type in IMG>>>Logistics General>>>India>>>Business transactions>>>Outgoing excise invoices>>>Maintain default excise groups and series groups.

Once after removing the export type to your sales area combination--system will show this error--and we cannot even post the Excise invoices.(J1IIN)

I tried in my IDES--that with export type(Ex.Export under Bond)--with this assignment--i am able to post my excise invoices.

Once after removing this assignment of export type--again i am getting this error.

Actually i am not even aware why it is happening--almost after two months of struggle--i find this.

(i feel it is in the same way that we cannot even open/See a sales order by deleting sales group which was created&used previously)

i am sharing this because somebody may get a little help with my thread.

Mark this if helpful--there by others can easily find this thread.

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dear

This problem due to secondary education cess. In education cess u r table no. 372 is not updated..u can check access sequence first then tell me what happen..

Thanks

sachin