hi ,

is it possible to pay the partial amount in f110, if yes pls give the producere

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi

Follow the below procedure:

1) Special G/L setting in SPRO: TCODE: FBKP - with P-Payment request

2) FBZP Configuration settings:Go to u201CALL COMPANY CODESu201D screen maintain the Sp. G/L u2013 P in the field

Sp. G/L transactions to be paid like below.

3) F-43 u2013 Post Vendor Invoice:150,000.00

4) F-59 - Payment request: Change the amount with which you want to pay (out of 150,000.00 here paying only 100,000.00)

5) TCODE: FB02 u2013 Change the document and block the main document.

6) Do the Payment Run u2013TCODE: F110 u2013 Enter the Parameters, do the proposal run

7) Vendor balances after F110 with TCODE:FBL1N

VVR

Former Member
0 Kudos

i trying the same, but i strack in f-59, where i to change, i give the invoice no. is same i was posted in f-43.

pls give the full details with examples,

points are assured.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Enter the amount lesser than the Invoice amount.

if your invoice amt is 15000 and you want to pay 5000, then proceed as below:

In the fist screen enter DOCUMENT NUMBER, COMPANY CODE, FISCAL YEAR

next screen give all HEDER DETAILS

next screen give the LINE ITEM DETAILS IN THAT GIVE THE AMOUNT 5000 AND SAVE THE DOCUMENT

VVR

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i am getting this error when i select line items,

Posting key 19 is not defined for account type K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to transaction code : OBA7 and check the number range ..

u can select the document no range 19 ...enter the no range interval for particular documet type.

it will be solved.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to transaction code : OBA7 and check the number range ..

u can select the document no range 19 ...enter the no range interval for particular documet type.

it will be solved.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i know the problem has been answered already. but my follow up question is: what do you think is the problem when i encounter this system message everytime i use the payment request no in F110 :

Company Codes XXXX/XXXX do not appear in proposal xx/xx/xxxx xxxxx; correct (message no. FZ003).

i have established that this error only occurs if there is a hanging payment run - meaning no posting because of some errors - hence it is advisable to delete all payment run without posting orders.

when i use the original accounting document (the one you advised to change to have a payment block) i can generate a payment run - hence there is a posting order. hope you will help me. thanks.

Answers (0)