Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material document 4900000006 does not include an accounting document

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys

I created normal sales order, delivery and and released it thr VF01.

Then I created the RE document without order reference and PGR. But while checking the accounting documents in VL02N it gives the error as follows

Material document 4900000006 does not include an accounting document

Diagnosis

The system cannot find an accounting document for the material document 4900000006.

Possible reasons for this are:

The goods movement has no relevance to accounting. Therefore, the system did not generate an accounting document for the material document.

The material document is a document that was posted before Release 2.1. Such documents must be converted so that the system can find the relevant accounting document.

The procedure for the subsequent calculation of value is not active in your system. For further information, refer to the documentation on the program for valuating goods movements: RM07MWBU.

Procedure

Choose Continue and then choose another function.

Find out when the material document was created. If the document was created prior to the Release changeover, ask your system administrator to carry out the conversion of the documents. The individual steps required for document conversion are described in the Release Notes for Release 2.1B

Please give me the solution

Thanks in advance

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to OBA7, select the document type for Returns (I believe, it should have been *WE)* and see under the tab [Account Types allowed;] whether Material is selected. If not, select the box and retry.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi