cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material marked for deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi .

I have marked certain material for deletion. but when i create a sales order and enter this particular material marked for deletion it gives a warning message that material is marked for deletion and allows to save the sales order. My requirement is in a sales order material marked for deletion when entered in saler order should give error message.

I hav efound out the warning message number it is v1406. can some one pls guide me the path or drill down where in i can find this num and make it as error messase. else any user exit thru which i can make it as error message .

Regards

Naina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

Dear sunaina kumar

If you want to block a material, for which sale order should not be created, you can do so.

Go to OVSU, select 01 and click on blue lens on top so that you will see some list of tabs. In that maintain B - [Block for order] field. Now assign this 01 in material master for the field [DChain-spec status] under Sales: Sales Org.Data 1 tab.

Now for that particular material, sale order cannot be created.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone have suggestion if the order is a maintenance order instead of a sales order? I would like to prevent use of materials marked for deletion on a maintenance order. Currently it is an information screen and would like it to be an error.

Thank you,

Cheyenne

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Try with OVAH

Regards