cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO - Delivery Qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In STO process, when i do Delivery w.r.t PO (VL10b), i want the system to pick up complete PO Quantity. But now it is only picking up the quantity (partial qty.), as much as available stock.

In my STO PO, under Delivery tab, i have given 'A' against PartDel/item (as I do not want partial delivery to happen)

Can you kindly suggest what config. settings i need to make for this to happen?

Regards,

Seema

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seema,

It is not possible to do post goods issue untill there is no stock in ur plant storge location. you can pick complete qty and save delivery docu but u can not do PGI.

If u want to have complete delivery u need to mintain stock in supplying plant then only u can complete delivery.

Reward points if helpful

regards

chetan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use OVLP to change the Availability check indicator for Item category NLN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When there is no stock in the warehouse how can the delivery document can be created for the entire stock in the PO. Even if you get the entire open quantity in the PO to the delivery document the Goods issue cann't be completed as there is no stock in the warehouse.

Please kindly check the requirement once again, by default when you are executing the VL10B transaction system will copy the entire open quantity of the PO into the delivery document.

Otherwise try using the VL10D transaction.

Thanks,

Mahesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Thanks for your reply.

My requirement is, for STO, only Complete delivery should happen.

As of now, Delivery is getting created for the partial stock that is available. & it is allowing me to do PGI for this partial Qty.

So, If there is no full stock, then either Delivery should not get created or it should not allow to do PGI for the partial qty.

Regards,

Seema

torben_bk
Participant
0 Kudos

In table T161V you can deactivate the ATP check.

/Torben

Former Member
0 Kudos

The check is to deliver the qty avbl in stock..

Better to hv the check..