cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Invoice correction Req. (supplimentary invoice) - urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

When i create invoice request (RK), I am getting two line item in order. One is related to G2N item category and another one is L2N item category. G2N is showing -value and L2n is showing +value.

Here my query is, I had invoice request plant wise, ex. Plant A had zrk and plant B had zrs order types. In plant A order have both the item categories G2n and L2N are + values and Plant B have G2N is u2013 value and L2N is +value.

Please guide me gurus, what is functionality of G2N and L2N item categories, if G2N is + value what is the impact on sales and customer balance.

Please tell step by steps itu2019s very urgent for me.

Advanced thanks

Regards

Es.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Whenever you will create an Invoice correction request you wil find the same item is duplicated as Credit memo item with Item category(G2N) and Debit memo item with itemcategory (L2N). They are with opposite signs. In credit memo item ,you can make any changes as you will find it disable area. You can make the required changes( may be quantity or value) through the Debit memo item.

So make the required changes in the debit memo item and the difference value will automatically in the document. Click on the " delete unchanged items" button and save the document.you will get the document number. Now it is blocked and it has to be approved. So remove the billing block in change mode , save it , then create the Credit memo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it supplementary invoice? if so... What is the scenario that u need......? is it for additional price u need run this scenario for which u have already supploed the qty? or some thing else? give clear idea ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear joy,

This is for additional cost only, pls tell me Functionality of G2n and L2N, kindly help me in details..

reg

Es

Edited by: sd consultant on Jul 11, 2008 8:42 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then no need to go for g2n item category or something else.........

Supplementary Invoice Process

Copy the document type BV, Item cat BVN please take schedule line cat CT which implicates not relevant for picking.

Process is

Create Sales Order - Delivery (Not picking any Qty) do PGI - Create Delivery related Billing.......

If u find any difficulty please lemme know so that i can guide u better.

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi joy,

I want to know the functionality of G2N and L2N, If G2N is +value what is the impact on sales and customer account

Reg

Es