Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization problem in Tcode FBV0 ( Post Parked Document )

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am currently trying to resolve a user authorization problem to tcode FBV0.The message that the user gets on trying to post the invoice is "Document cannot be posted since document balance is not zero". On the look of it it does not seem to be an authorization message.But the irony is that another user with a different role is able to post the document. I had myself tried to post a similar document by giving myself the authorizations and was able to do so.Trace & SU53 do not give the correct values for missing authorizations. I have added the following objects with values as below, but it does not seem to work. Any pointers towards this issue will help resolve the problem.

M_RECH_AKZ Actvt 02

M_RECH_WRK Actvt 02,77

F_BKPF_BEK Actvt 77

F_BKPF_BED Actvt 01,02,77

F_BKPF_BES Actvt 01,02,77

F_BKPF_BLA Auth group 0001

F_BKPF_BUP Auth Group *

F_LFA1_APP Actvt 01,02

F_LFA1_BEK Actvt 01,02

F_LFA1_GRP Actvt 01,02 Vendor Account Group *

F_LFA1_BUK Actvt 01,02

F_BKPF_BUK Actvt 77

F_BKPF_GSB Actvt 77

F_BKPF_KOA Actvt 77

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I can't answer your question, however I do know that if you want to post a document using transaction FBV0, your F_BKPF_BUK authorisation object has to have the Activity 01 assigned to it. Activity 77 is only for parking - you will require both 01 and 77.

Good luck resolving the rest of the problem.

Regards

Lucille

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I can't answer your question, however I do know that if you want to post a document using transaction FBV0, your F_BKPF_BUK authorisation object has to have the Activity 01 assigned to it. Activity 77 is only for parking - you will require both 01 and 77.

Good luck resolving the rest of the problem.

Regards

Lucille

0 Kudos

Hello Lucille

thanks for the answer. But I am sorry to have not clearly stated the problem.The objects that I have mentioned with values were added extra so all objects that were defaulted for the transaction with SAP default values are already existing. values mentioned below were extra values.

So the SAP defaults mentioned below for the objects already exist.

F_BKPF_BUK ACTVT 01,06,77

F_BKPF_GSB ACTVT 01,03,77

F_BKPF_KOA ACTVT 01,03,77

I think this issue is so typical unless someone actually tries it out or has experienced the same in the past would probably not be able to answer it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error message you reported is not an authorization issue. When you say that you tried this or another user tried it, was this with the same document number ? Each document will have a different status so if you had selected a different document number than the user with the issue then you may not be able to re-create the error. This error usually comes up when the debits and credits on the doc are not balanced. You should check the details lines of this particular doc. Also, does the user with the error get the same problem on another doc number ?

0 Kudos

The Document that I posted and the document the user was not able to post were the same document numbers. As I stated earlier the error messge does not seem to be an authroization error, But some variances in the invoice amount and actual amount entered.But, Actually there were no variances in the document that I posted but the user was getting the message when she was trying to post the same document. Also, i have not entered any amount seperately. I was using FBV0 for teh first time and the iser has been trained to use it.

0 Kudos

Hi Subra,

Did you manage to get answer for this? Are you on 46C?

manohar_kappala2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Seems to be a data entry error but not a security issue as the credit and debit entries should always balace for being able to create a posting of in other words hit the G/L.

Ask the user who is getting this error to try with the same set of values for amounts that you have used and see if he still encounters error.

Hope this helps.

Manohar