SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HRIQ_ISR_STCA_CREATE

former_member182585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I did all settings for Student Contract Accounting. As per cook books the system should automatically create Student Contract Account but it is not.

On further investigations i found that some Function Modules like are missing from the system.

HRIQ_ISR_STCA_CREATE (Used to create student account automatically).

HRIQ_ISR_UPDATE_EMP

HRIQ_ISR_UPDATE_ADDR

HRIQ_ISR_FEE_WAIVED

HRIQ_ISR_FEE_MARKPAID

HRIQ_ISR_ADM_AUDFORM_RECREATE

HRIQ_ISR_STUDENT_LINK

HRIQ_ISR_REPROCESSFLAG_CLEAR

HRIQ_ISR_STUDENT_DUPE_VIEW

HRIQ_ISR_AUDIT_ADMISSION

HRIQ_ISR_STUDENTMASTER_SEARCH

Could any body help me in finding these ISR related notes or do i have to download some higher version SLCM module. If yes then which one. Currently we have ECC 6.0 version of ERP.

Points will be allocated to Suitable answers.

Warm Regards

Vinod Kumar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vinod,

These Function modules are used only in ISR processing of student admissions. They are part of EhP3. Are you running an older version?

Also, they should have nothing at all to do with the creation of the Contract Account during student creation. You probably did not set the flag in the IMG to automatically create the Contract Account:

SLCM --> Master Data --> Student Contract Accounts --> Activate Automatic Student Account Creation

Now, if you have that flag set, then please just try this check to see if you have some other missing configuration:

SLCM --> Master Data --> Student Contract Accounts --> Check Contract Account Settings

One final check is to test the RFC destination you use to create the Contract Account. The RFC destination is defined at:

SLCM --> Master Data --> Student Contract Accounts --> Technical Settings for Automatic Creation --> Sert RFC Destination

Make sure the RFC user has the proper authorizations assigned. Possibly you don't have an RFC destination at all. In this case, make sure that the user creating the student also has the proper authorizations to maintain Contract Account data.

Michael

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vinod,

These Function modules are used only in ISR processing of student admissions. They are part of EhP3. Are you running an older version?

Also, they should have nothing at all to do with the creation of the Contract Account during student creation. You probably did not set the flag in the IMG to automatically create the Contract Account:

SLCM --> Master Data --> Student Contract Accounts --> Activate Automatic Student Account Creation

Now, if you have that flag set, then please just try this check to see if you have some other missing configuration:

SLCM --> Master Data --> Student Contract Accounts --> Check Contract Account Settings

One final check is to test the RFC destination you use to create the Contract Account. The RFC destination is defined at:

SLCM --> Master Data --> Student Contract Accounts --> Technical Settings for Automatic Creation --> Sert RFC Destination

Make sure the RFC user has the proper authorizations assigned. Possibly you don't have an RFC destination at all. In this case, make sure that the user creating the student also has the proper authorizations to maintain Contract Account data.

Michael

0 Kudos

Dear Mic,

I did all the settings for contract account properly. In this case i am not using any RFC destination.

I have assigned the following role to self "SAP_CM_ACCOUNT_DATA_UPDATE" in SU01.

Is it necceassary to create a communications data user (type u2018Cu2019) in the system for the RFC connection.

Warm Regards

Vinod Kumar

0 Kudos

Hi Vinod ,

Adding to this message ,

the RFC destination user is required .

To configure check this node :

Student Contract Accounts (Student Accounts) --->

Create RFC Destination for Automatic Creation and Update

1) Create a RFC destination with Abap connection and give the required settings in it .

2) Check all the configs of Student Contract Accounts . Your problem may be there for automatic creation and update of contract accounts .

3) Mention the top organizational unit - HIORG .

4)Check once you have defined the company code in Account assignment under Organization unit .

Regards

Gajalakshmi

former_member182585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Re did all settings for contract account.

0 Kudos

have the problem solved....

0 Kudos

Yes the problem is solved. Thanks a lot for your support.

Regards

Vinod