cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create outbound IDOC for Accounting document type RV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have a requirement to create a downpayment request for a customer. We have copied the FAZ billing type and created a ZFAZ. For this the accounting document type generated is RV. This RV is a statistical document and does not contain any debits and credit entries. It is just to inform the customer to pay. We have to generate an IDOC for the same. I have configured FIDCC1 standard FI message type for this in ALE. But it does not seem to work.

Does anyone have any inputs on this ? May be RV does not use the message type FIDCC1 ? Anything in relation to RV or downpaymnts, please let me know..

Appreciate your responses.

Thanks

SH.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alpesh_saparia3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you ZFAS is statistical document and it does not contain any debit and credit, system will not trigget FIDCC1 message type which is for FI. Instead you can use Invoice standard message type INVOIC - Invoice/Billing Document with Basic type INVOIC02 for Process code SD09.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying. I will try and get back shortly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alpesh,

I tried adding breakpoints to the following userexits and many other places where they occur..but while creating billing doc FAZ nor while generating accounting document RV they were triggered.

I have created a distribution model and created the partner profile with outbound for basic type INVOIC02 for message type INVOIC . What do you say?

Just a note that this is an outbound process and i cannot use process codes.

- EXIT_SAPLVEDF_001 User_Exit controll data IDoc_Output_Invoic

- EXIT_SAPLVEDF_002 User_Exit customer enhancement of segments outbound invoice

Thanks

Smitha

Edited by: Smitha H on Jul 25, 2008 7:56 AM

alpesh_saparia3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use Process code for outbound processing also.

Unless you don't configure for partner determination with process code it will not stop at breakpoints.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alpesh,

The thing is, we cannot use output types so easily in our case as this is determined globally for all the countries we use. Its not a easy process for us to use a output type.

We have been using FIDCC1 for other billing types. However thats also configured in partner profile without a process code. It still uses exit EXIT_SAPLF050_003 and its triggered when you place a breakpoint. Here we have added our code to generate the idoc when the accounting doc is generated.

So there must be a userexit that must be fired when ZNTP which is a copy of FAZ(downpayment request) is getting created.

Do you see my point ?

Smitha..