cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipment costs

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys,

i need help in creating shipment costs and charged to customer according to sales order, for example if for unavoidable reasons multiple trips of delivery results for one order so how we configure in sap sd billing to calculate freight costs again. i would be very much thankfull if you can provide me a solution.

Thank you in advance.

cheers.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think that you have had your question answered so if you are happy with this can you please award points if you want to but mainly can you please mark your question as answered so that it is easier to navigate around the open questions in the forum as the number of pages are growing and growing and it takes too long to go through everything expecially if a satisfactory answer has already been given and people like me who want to help will give up and so some people may not get any help.

Thanks for this

Frenchy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

LE Costs are designed for inputing several trips into an unique periodical purchase order. It means when you create a shipment cost document for a service agent the system autmatically creates a purchase document with position type 'service' and will input every next cost generated for this same service agent into the same purchase doc. The period for the purchase doc is set on transaction T_56....

if you need further information write me back,,,,

reward if helpful...

regards...

Diogo

Former Member
0 Kudos

in the copy control maintain the price source field as required u can get the price copy to billing document as u require.

-Sudheer