cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Refresh after RFC Import

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a SOAP to RFC scenario where RFC is sending a few fields back to SOAP. I had to change the length of a field in the RFC. I changed the corresponding field in my DT in the scenario.

Now I m getting wrong messges as 2 fields combined together is displayed as 1. I think XI did not realize that I changed the length of 1 field. Is there a way to refresh XI, once we change the RFC. I have reimported the RFC into the scenario.

I debugged the RFC but could see all fields sending correctly.

I also tested the mapping with some dummy data, its showing correctly.So, where can that go wrong like this?

Please advise.Its very urgent.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by: Anjana Sankarannambisan on Jul 11, 2008 12:58 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Is this is problem with the response message in RFC ? Please adjust the mapping for the response message . ( make a dummy change and activate it ).

Regards,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Thanks for the reply.

I changed and activated it again. But still I m getting the same error.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you able to do a standalone testsuccessfully in Graphical mapping Editor with test instance ?

Try to use the payload you get from SXMB_MONI . Pls let us know what you get when you do this .

Test the interface mapping using the Interface mapping graphical editor also with the payload message.

Where do you get the error mentioned above ( in SOAP application validation ) ?

Regards

Kishore

Edited by: Nanda kishore Reddy Narapu Reddy on Jul 11, 2008 1:23 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anjana,

Please make some changes in the RFC channel you are using in ID, say for example change the description, save the channel and activate it. Go to Environment, Clear SLD Data cache and try again It should work now.

Actually the metadata information of your structure are cached in comunication channel. Please try it and let me know if still doesnt work.

thanks

amit

reward points if answer is useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much Amit. It worked!

Before I had activated everything else but communication channel. But when I activated that and cleared the cache, it worked correctly.

Thanks you so much!!

Answers (0)