Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

proxy outbound error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody!

I have a client proxy.

When i enter into the sxmb_moni IN MY R/3 it shown the message with "retry" status and in xml the error shown is: ERROR DURING HTTP RECEIVE: ERROR CODE: 400 ERROR TEXT: ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED

And also the queue is with "retry" status. when it happens it creates a background job, when the background job runs the queue becomes free and let go the message.

Can anybody help me to correct the error??

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a HTTP connection in the business system using transaction SM59

Technical Setting:

· Connection Type: H

· Target Host: System name

· Service Number: HTTP Port name

· Path Prefix: /sap/XI/engine/?type=entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Emmanueal,

Error: HTTP 400- Bad Request- ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED

Description: The request could not be understood by the server due to malformed syntax. The client SHOULD NOT repeat the request without modifications.

Possible Tips: May be because of huge message flow. Related SAP Notes-824554, 906435, 783515, 910649, 706563 If it is because of Queue problems have a look into SMQ2 and then go thru this blog- How to Re-Process failed XI Messages Automatically

even test throug SM59

if found worth pls do the req

Thanx

Sampath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error is saying that the problem is with the HTTP Connection that u have created in SM59

Cross check with that once again and do test connection

Regards

Seshagiri

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The HTTP connection from your R3 to XI is failied. Check if the used user in SM59 is locked out. Ask your basis to clear that by using the test connection button.

VJ