cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publish physical system error from ESRegistryWS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

I have a very strange error, when we access to the CE Web Services Administration: WS Administration, if I do a search I do miss some ws proxies for connection to the UDDI server. These port type do not appear.

UDDI_CustodyTransfer_PortType

UDDI_Inquiry_PortType

UDDI_Replication_PortType

UDDI_Security_PortType

UDDI_Subscription_PortType

UDDI_Subscription_PortType

UDDI_ValueSetCaching_PortType

UDDI_ValueSetValidation_PortType

The problem is that when I tried to publish a service with the ESRegistrySI , it appear this error message

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.XmlMarshalExceptio

n: XML Serialization Error. Property [UserID] of class

[com.sap.engine.service

s.webservices.wscm.uddi.proxies.api_v3.Get_authToken] must exist and can

no t be null. This is required by schema description.

I do believe that is relate with this strange message that I am receiving:

com.sap.engine.services.security.authentication.loginmodule.ticket.EvaluateAssertionTicketLoginModule # Authentication stack: [sap.com/tcesiesperappESRegistryWSBasicAuthConfig*ws].

[EXCEPTION]

com.sap.security.core.server.jaas.DetailedLoginException: Received no SAP Authentication Assertion Ticket.

However, I have setup all the authentication as user id and password for this service and the endpoints of this service as well

Any ideas

Gonzalo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh:

After I fix the error described I am experimenting a different error and almost similar to the one you are describing:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: can't parse argument number urn:uddi-org:api_v3_portType

at java.text.MessageFormat.makeFormat(MessageFormat.java:1330)

at java.text.MessageFormat.applyPattern(MessageFormat.java:450)

at java.text.MessageFormat.<init>(MessageFormat.java:350)

at java.text.MessageFormat.format(MessageFormat.java:803)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.SimpleMessageItem.getMessage(SimpleMessageItem.java:36)

and I'm still not able to see the port type reference of the uddi inquiry type.

It is the same error you are suffering now?

Kind regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

I finally resolved the issue and I could published the enterprise services. I open a customer message and they requested me to apply SAP Note 1120842 - Publish WS Documentation Link during Service Publication.

I follow it carefully and it works, I should have misconfigured or miss a step.

Kind regards

Gonzalo

SureshR
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi Gonzalo,

I have the same issue with the missing proxy definition entries (CE SP04). It is bad enough that I cannot open the Service Registry.

I tried apply the OSS note and it did not help (I as even skeptical as how the WSPUBLISH from ABAP can enter missing proxy definitions). Did you do anything else to get the UDDI* definitions back? Thanks

Regards

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After looking at the logs, I see that the login failed when I execute the ESRegistryWS but the user Id is unavailable:

LOGIN.FAILED

User: N/A

Authentication Stack: sap.com/tcesiesperappESRegistryWSBasicAuthConfig*ws

Login Module Flag Initialize Login Commit Abort Details

1. com.sap.security.core.server.jaas.EvaluateAssertionTicketLoginModule SUFFICIENT ok exception true Received no SAP Authentication Assertion Ticket.

2. com.sap.security.core.server.jaas.EvaluateTicketLoginModule SUFFICIENT ok false true

3. com.sap.security.core.server.wssec.jaas.WSSAMLLoginModule SUFFICIENT ok false true

4. com.sap.engine.services.security.server.jaas.BasicPasswordLoginModule SUFFICIENT ok false false

The curious thing is that immediately before, it is capable to get the user id when I was authenticated before executing the ws through the wsnavigator.

LOGIN.OK

User: ce_sr_admin

Authentication Stack: sap.com/tcesiesperappESRegistryWSBasicAuthConfig*ws

Login Module Flag Initialize Login Commit Abort Details

1. com.sap.security.core.server.jaas.EvaluateAssertionTicketLoginModule SUFFICIENT ok exception false Received no SAP Authentication Assertion Ticket.

2. com.sap.security.core.server.jaas.EvaluateTicketLoginModule SUFFICIENT ok false false

3. com.sap.security.core.server.wssec.jaas.WSSAMLLoginModule SUFFICIENT ok false false

4. com.sap.engine.services.security.server.jaas.BasicPasswordLoginModule SUFFICIENT ok true true

Central Checks true

Does anybody knows what means

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

These are the messages, I am receiving on the log, we I try to execute it from the WSNavigator

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.XmlMarshalException:

XML Serialization Error. Property [UserID] of class [com.sap.engine.services.webservices.wscm.uddi.proxies.api_v3.Get_authToken] must exist

and can not be null. This is required by schema description.</faultstring>

<detail>

<yq1:publishPhysicalSystem_com.sap.esi.esp.esregistry.exceptions.ERTechnicalException xmlns:yq1="urn:/ESRegistryWSSi" xmlns:pns="urn:com.sap.esi.esp.esregistry.exceptions">

<pns:detailMessage>com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.XmlMarshalException: XML Serialization Error. Property [UserID] of class [com.sap.engine.services.webservices.wscm.uddi.proxies.api_v3.Get_authToken] must exist and can not be null. This is required by schema description.</pns:detailMessage>

</yq1:publishPhysicalSystem_com.sap.esi.esp.esregistry.exceptions.ERTechnicalException>

</detail>

</SOAP-ENV:Fault>

</SOAP-ENV:Body>

</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">

<SOAP-ENV:Body>

<SOAP-ENV:Fault>

<faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Client</faultcode>

<faultstring>A Remote Exception has occurred while trying to connect to the UDDI registry or ClassificationServiceXML Serialization Error. Property [UserID] of class [com.sap.engine.services.webservices.wscm.uddi.proxies.api_v3.Get_authToken] must exist and can not be null. This is required by schema description.</faultstring>

<detail>

<yq1:getPhysicalSystem_com.sap.esi.esp.esregistry.exceptions.ERTechnicalException xmlns:yq1="urn:/ESRegistryWSSi" xmlns:pns="urn:com.sap.esi.esp.esregistry.exceptions">

<pns:detailMessage>A Remote Exception has occurred while trying to connect to the UDDI registry or ClassificationServiceXML Serialization Error. Property [UserID] of class [com.sap.engine.services.webservices.wscm.uddi.proxies.api_v3.Get_authToken] must exist and can not be null. This is required by schema description.</pns:detailMessage>

<pns:errorCode>29500</pns:errorCode>

</yq1:getPhysicalSystem_com.sap.esi.esp.esregistry.exceptions.ERTechnicalException>

</detail>

</SOAP-ENV:Fault>

</SOAP-ENV:Body>

</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

Error com.sap.engine.services.wssec.authentication.authenticate # Received unsupported callback: javax.security.auth.callback.LanguageCallback

Authentication for web service ServicesRegistrySiService, configuration ServicesRegistrySiPort using security policy sap.com/tcesiuddisrws~earServicesRegistrySiServiceServicesRegistrySiPort*ws failed: Login failed.. (See SAP Note 880896 for further info).

Warning com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.server.runtime.RuntimeProcessingEnvironment.process() # com.sap.engine.interfaces.webservices.runtime.ProtocolException: Authentication failed. For details see log entry 001CC495781A002D0000043D0000340438B4C17BF0FB8CE4 in security log.->com.sap.engine.services.wssec.policy.exception.VerifyException: [_policy1000] Authentication failed. For details see log entry 001CC495781A002D0000043D0000340438B4C17BF0FB8CE4 in security log.

Warning com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.server.runtime.RuntimeProcessingEnvironment.process() # com.sap.engine.interfaces.webservices.runtime.ProtocolException: Authentication failed. For details see log entry 001CC495781A002D0000043D0000340438B4C17BF0FB8CE4 in security log.

Warning com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.server.runtime.RuntimeProcessingEnvironment.process() # com.sap.engine.interfaces.webservices.runtime.ProtocolException: Authentication failed. For details see log entry 001CC495781A002D0000043D0000340438B4C17BF0FB8CE4 in security log.

What I do not understand is why it is using the Assertion Module

Error com.sap.engine.services.wssec.authentication.authenticate # Received unsupported callback: javax.security.auth.callback.LanguageCallback

Authentication for web service ESRegistryWS, configuration BasicAuthConfig using security policy sap.com/tcesiesperappESRegistryWSBasicAuthConfig*ws failed: Cannot authenticate the user.. (See SAP Note 880896 for further info).

Warning com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.server.runtime.RuntimeProcessingEnvironment.process() # com.sap.engine.interfaces.webservices.runtime.ProtocolException: Authentication failed. For details see log entry 001CC495781A002E0000046A0000340438B4C17BF0FB8A81 in security log.->com.sap.engine.services.wssec.policy.exception.VerifyException: [_policy1000] Authentication failed. For details see log entry 001CC495781A002E0000046A0000340438B4C17BF0FB8A81 in security log.

Warning com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.server.runtime.RuntimeProcessingEnvironment.process() # com.sap.engine.interfaces.webservices.runtime.ProtocolException: Authentication failed. For details see log entry 001CC495781A002E0000046A0000340438B4C17BF0FB8A81 in security log.

Warning com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.server.runtime.RuntimeProcessingEnvironment.process() # com.sap.engine.interfaces.webservices.runtime.ProtocolException: Authentication failed. For details see log entry 001CC495781A002E0000046A0000340438B4C17BF0FB8A81 in security log.

Details

Message: com.sap.engine.interfaces.webservices.runtime.ProtocolException: Authentication failed. For details see log entry 001CC495781A002B000001EF0000340438B4C17BF0FB8565 in security log.->com.sap.engine.services.wssec.policy.exception.VerifyException: [_policy1000] Authentication failed. For details see log entry 001CC495781A002B000001EF0000340438B4C17BF0FB8565 in security log.

Kind regards

Gonzalo