cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download MDM roles from repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do I download roles from MDM repostories with their respective functions and tables and fields into an spread sheet.

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Yes, it is true that it is not possible to download roles from MDM repostories with their respective functions and tables and fields into an spread sheet.

Regards

Richa

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you SQL savvy? Take a look at the database schema MDM creates (on Oracle/SQL Server - whatever you've used).

In the schema named "YourRepository_M000", look for the set of tables starting with A2i_CM_ROLE...

It's pretty easy to generate a simple report of Roles vs Users. You'll need get a a little more creative to get those to show role details (function/table/field), but the data is all right there.

Here's a start...

SELECT r.rolename, r.description "Role Description", u.username, u.fullname, u.description "User Description", u.useremails

FROM YourRepositoryName_M000.A2i_CM_ROLES r, YourRepositoryName_M000.A2i_CM_USERS u, YourRepositoryName_M000.A2i_CM_USER_ROLES ur

WHERE r.roleid = ur.roleid

AND u.userid = ur.userid

ORDER BY 1, 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Unfortunately this feature is not supported in current MDM Versions. Future releases of MDM might support exporting of roles and its functions into excel.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja