cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with transportation objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I develop a some interfaces in Server A, Idoc to JMS, Idoc to Flat file etc.... I transported these objects, product, componentl,technical system into server B, After transpotation i am not able to find idocs in imported objects. If i am trying to add idoc from ecc5 system to PI server in Importd objects, the Import of RFC of RFC and IDoc Interfaces from SAP Systems Permitted option is not enableing in transported Software Component Version in PI server. How can i resolve this error. Plese suggest me.

Thanks&Regards

VenkatK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

wilsonrsantos
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi VenkatK !

Did you transported the IDocs imported into XI ? To do that, suppose that you have imported them inside SAP APPL software component version, you only need to export this software component version and import in the another server, in the same way you have done with the another XI design objects.

I hope this helps !

Best regards,

Wilson

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yup. I think what Wilson says is right. Dont import them directly in second box. Instead export them..

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>Permitted option is not enableing in transported Software Component Version in PI server

Double click on software component version,goto edit mode there you will find a option in the bottom called "Objects are modifiable" just check that(it must be unchecked now) then select the radio button "Import of RFC and IDOC permitted" give parameters to connect to R/3 and then you should be able to import.

Thanx

Aamir