cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 SAP Systems 1 Windows Server (enqueue problem)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm having problems getting two CRM 2007 systems working correctly on 1 windows 2003 server with 1 MSSQL 2k5. I've installed the first systems CD1, which is development, with no issues. It SID is CD1 and system number 00 and 01. The system CQ1, which is quality, seemed to install ok but has no enqueue service. THe second system started up ok but when i try and log on it errors out lookig for the enqueue service.

Are both systems to share one enqueue??? Or did somethign go wrong when installing the second system?

Thanks for any help or assistance,

Curt

Edited by: Curtis Mackenzie on Jul 10, 2008 8:20 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you installed the CQ1 system, did you repeat exactly what you did in SAPINST as for the CD1 system - with exception of changing the SID and system number?

Both systems should have been installed as central instance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. Wondering if maybe i should just uninstall CQ1 and try a reinstall..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Doesn't hurt, shouldn't take that long. Make sure that you give CQ1 different system numbers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yep, did that the first time. Thought it was kind of strange when i saw in the sapmmc

SAP System CD1

S# 0

msg_server

disp+work

igswd

S# 1

msg_server

enserver

SAP System CQ1

S# 2

msg_server

disp+work

igswd

I had expected to see S# 3

I'll wait a little and see any anyone else has any suggestions then i try a reinst.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The instance #1 you have is the SCS, but as far as I know - you need a SCS for every SAP system (basically, every SID).

Just FYI, I just checked my system which has two ECC 6.0 instances installed (DEV and TST). Each of the SID has their own SCS.

Good idea to wait, see if anyone has better ideas.

Answers (0)