cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Controlled control"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We come accross some field showing in display mode.for ex: for PGR picking column will be in display mode. i mean its not the [0vlp] settings. any document which has been created and has subsequent documents will turn key fields into display mode when we try to see them in change mode. where is this controlled?

Thanks

KV

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In SAP we can display or we can chose the field in change mode. these setting can be done when we save the transaction.

Any thing will be done in SAP , but please mind that SAP is Process oriented.

Please think why exactly you need the change.

from the example you have given, if we have the option of change then the user who is creating the transactions will fail and give some other thing, which may again leads to a problem.

if the client ask that they want the changes , explain him the positive and negative effect of this.

thanks

kuntla

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

I don't think it is customizable..

like U aptly named, it is controlled control by God ;).

Rgds,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear saripalli,

i am impressed,

you have the ultimate answer to convince your clients too.

you should be rewarded more than 10, i wish i could do.

keep rocking

KV

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear KV,

don't get emotional.. its ok..:)

rgds,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Cut the crap! This is no fun forum the above question was asked in one of my interviews and hence thought of sharing it. I love this forum; I have deep regards for all those great guys who have contributed their valuable time in answering to all my queries. I donu2019t expect questions being poked and made fun without a thought .

But i like guys answering aptly to Q's wittily.

You can think about the underlined fashion

Thanks

KV

Edited by: krishna vamshi on Jul 13, 2008 10:56 AM

Edited by: krishna vamshi on Jul 13, 2008 10:57 AM