cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery status completed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ALL,

i have a scenario where i have invoiced the customer and it is paid. accounting document is cleared.

i have cancelled the invoice by mistakenly, now the delivery status showing as *being processed* .

i need to change the status to complted because i am not expecting any payment from customer and i do not want raise invocie again. it has PGI status also completed.

please advcie me how to change the status for delivery as completed?

TIA

KOGI

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is because the item categroy is relevent for delivery realted billing. Unless you invoice the delivery fully, it remains Being Processed. In your case you have billed it once and reversed, so the delivery became Being Processed again.

The best option may be to generate the invoice and give a credit to the customer. Create a credit memo request and subsequent credit memo for the full amount. This will nullify the effect of accounting document created by the invoice.

Prase

hueychin_liew
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kogi,

Correction report ZZDELSTA may help to correct the incorrect status in delivery. You can refer to note 137011 for the details & let me know if this can be help?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Huey Chin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kogi,

As You have cancelled the invoice, thats why delivery becomes Being processed again. The Only solution which i think is Make another invoice with that delivery referrence. After cancelling the invoice ur accounting documents also revert automativally.

Create one Credit memo for that customer or just create one invoice again.

Thanks,

Raja