Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texts from customer master not transfered to SO header

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi xperts

I've a critical issue where the customer text as in customer master is not transfered to the sale order header text (text item created). the scenario happens when creating an SO and works fine in my test and quality server. I'm unable to check the settings in prod as for limited authrorization. any thoughts/inputs in troubleshooting this issue?

thkx

P.S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check Text determination analysis by selecting Display Log to analyze the reason why system is not copying text from customer master to sales order.

Display log button is located in both header & item tabs in sales order.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello all,

thjkx for ur replies. yup i did check the text analysis and seems the log displayed there is quite similar to other systems where the text determination is working fine. by the way i dont have thelist of transports created and hence cannot check the tp log either. any other pointers to this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As in the earlier reply, make sure all the settings are correct in the production system. As you have limted authorisation, you may check the transport requests, which got generated in the Development system, has been migrated to production system or not. Cehck for the errors in Transport. You may get the help of BASIS expers for he same.

Alternatively, you can check the text log in the text tab in th eorder header. Bottom right side of the texts tab you may see the disply log icon, the syste will give the details.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Text from Customer Master will populate in the Sales Order header based on the Access Sequence assigned to the parituclar text type in your Sales Header Text Procedure. Since you mentioned that you could get desired results in Testing and Production, Make sure your transport is moved correctly to Production. Also check if the Customer has texts maintained in Production

Rgds

Sai