cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time for each pack type in IS-AFS VAS Packing Types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can anybody give some idea on how to store the time taken to pack for each pack type in VAS Packing Types. I have checked in the Packing Types definition and the VAS condition records but could not find any relevant field. Fields 1,2,3 can be used for this purpose but we are actually planning to use these fields for some other purpose so are looking for a good alternative.

Thanks & Regards,

Vidya Sagar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197295
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Vidya Sagar., check with T code J4A9 -AFS Standard Cast Types.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Thanks for the response. I tried to look into it but somehow could not use that for maintaining time for each std case/pack types. I tried to look into the material master AFS sales data but I could not find any time relevant field for that purpose.

We have defined different VAS Packing types (similar to mix indicators). for eg. P01 - Pack by SKU, P02- Pack all sizes of the same materail together , P03 - No specification, P04 - specific sizes of specific materials to go into each pack, etc. We have developed a program wherein depending on the VAS condition records for customers(which is copied into the sales order), the packing takes place after the program is executed after it is delivered. Now, we are developing an altogether different enhancement wherein we want to identify how much time it would take for delivery to be packed. We are presently planning to create a Ztable wherein we are storing the Pack Type, Qty and Time as some fields. However, we are also looking in for a possibility to store the same time either in the VAS condition records or at some other place so that our program can avoid the Ztable usage and directly call in the time from there. As I said earlier, Fields1,2,3 in the VAS Condition records can be used for that purpose but we are using it for some other purpose and so is ruled out.

Hope you can help me with these inputs. Meanwhile I shal try to exlore the possibility of using the std case types.

Thanks & Regards,

Vidya

I

former_member197295
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, the process for AFS Sales related to VAS is

VAS ->Sales -> MSO ->ATP - > ARun -> Delivery -> Billing.As per my knowledge your questions may be comes under AFS Quota Categories ( T J4A7).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

I don't understand how quota categories can be used to define pack times.

Regards,

Vidya