cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in JMS Sender Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to Pick two different XML types of Messages from a Single Queue.

For Example :- Despatch Advice and Replishment Proposal.

Queue Name is : - JMS_XI_Sender

SAP XI is not allowing me to create two different sender agreements for the same communication channel.

Service :- BS_JMS

Interface : - Despatch_Advice_OB

CC :- JMS_SENDER

and

Service :- BS_JMS

Interface : - Replishment_Proposal_OB

CC :- JMS_SENDER

Can any one tell how can SAP XI will differentiate these two messages and sends to two different receivers.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

You cannot create two different Sender agreements with the same Communication channel.

Please let me know few things -

1) What is the message type in the external queue ( text or xml )?

2) Are you mapping both the message to same traget message ?

Regards,

kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1)What is the message type in the external queue ( text or xml )?

I am using XML Despatch Advice and Replishment Proposal types .

2) Are you mapping both the message to same target message?

Basically I do have one sender which will post Two types of XML messages in to one single MQ Queue.

SAP XI/PI has to pick that message and then needs to check what is the Value in the "Message Type" Tag .

I do also have two different Interfaces and Mappings and Two different Receivers.

Depending on the value in Message Type SAP XI/PI has to check for the Particular Interface and Mapping, finally needs post the message to Particular Receiver

-Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

I am using XML Despatch Advice and Replishment Proposal types .

Basically I do have one sender which will post Two types of XML messages in to one single MQ Queue.

SAP XI/PI has to pick that message and then needs to check what is the Value in the "Message Type" Tag .

I do also have two different Interfaces and Mappings and Two different Receivers.

Depending on the value in Message Type SAP XI/PI has to check for the Particular Interface and Mapping, finally needs post the message to Particular Receiver

You need to have defined two different sender agreements with two different Communication channels.

In the JMS adapter Sender configuration you can mention the Queue name to pick the message . After picking the message the JMS sender adapter need to map it to the correct message type - it is defined by message interface defined in the sender agreement .

Please let us know if you need any further calrification.

Regards,

kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can alle differentiate between messages in the Receiver detrmination when a common field in both the messages in the payload is availlable or a Context Object can be used.

See help-page for more information:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/43/a513f2632c332ce10000000a11466f/content.htm

Regards,

Erik Hubers