cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OVS or ValueHelpDropDownList ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts ,

I am new to the interactive form,I have a requirment to apply a F4 in the form in the java web dynpro .

I tried ,but failed to achieve the F4 function in the interactive form ,and successed in the webdynpro.

I read a note from sap service market ,which points out that the OVS couldnt be accessed in the java webdynpro ,so if i do have to realize the value help in the adobe form of java webdynpro ,can anybody tell me some tips ?

what about the function of ValueHelpDropDownList ?and what is the difference between webdynpro native library and web dynpro active X?

Any information is welcome .

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

F4 value help is not available in Adobe Interactive forms and we have several posts related to it which may be useful for you.

Regarding the ActiveX & Native library, ActiveX components were used previously for ACF dependent forms. When you create an activeX based interactive forms you need to use Elements form ActiveX library.

If you are building the latest ZCI (Zero Client Install) forms, then you need to use the elements from Native library.

ZCI forms do not require and ACF installation on client machine and are platform independent.

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Arafat