SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule to-date 25.03.2005 after from-date 01.11.2005

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I get an error message: *Schedule to-date 25.03.2005 after from-date 01.11.2005.*

while clicking on Billing period push button in installation.

B'cos of this i can't see the Bill order, billing doc rate type data is not diplayed.

To see the Schedule to-date & from-date I used t.code EL31also i cant view the MR order and Bill order.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

shabnum

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member229976
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

first of all, the system might be correct ...

Okok, here is what to do: check with ES32 at first the meter reading unit of your installation. After that use the meter reading unit and use transaction E40A to display the schedule records and check the date. If this is NOT correct, use E40B to change the dates to correct dates. If this is not possible due to existing meter reading orders/readings/billing orders use EL31 to display all for the MRU and if possible reverse those (via EL37). If there is no issue with the MRU, perform the check with E40A also for the portion. If this all does not help - I am afraid you will just have to open an OSS message.

KR

Uwe

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shabnum,

Can you please explain more on the query? when is the move in date ? is the installation already billed??

Thanks,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try EL01 and check the dates that appear for the Installation. You may need to correct the schedule records.

Go to EG71 to view the rate type

former_member229976
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

first of all, the system might be correct ...

Okok, here is what to do: check with ES32 at first the meter reading unit of your installation. After that use the meter reading unit and use transaction E40A to display the schedule records and check the date. If this is NOT correct, use E40B to change the dates to correct dates. If this is not possible due to existing meter reading orders/readings/billing orders use EL31 to display all for the MRU and if possible reverse those (via EL37). If there is no issue with the MRU, perform the check with E40A also for the portion. If this all does not help - I am afraid you will just have to open an OSS message.

KR

Uwe