Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

support pack

former_member829550
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi all,

in the DEV system,

when i use spam tcode i am getting OCS locked by transaction SAINT in the spam status for the sp SAPKITAR7C.

also at the bottom of the screen i got OCS locked by user DDIC with transaction SAINT./

at the same time i am unable to find the support pack in the OCS PACKAGE DIRECTORY.

totally confused , waiting for ur valuable replies........

regards,

bhupesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member829550
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thanks all

Former Member
0 Kudos

You cannot use SPAM while SAINT is on process and vice versa. So on your case, go to t-code SAINT and check if it is still installing an add-ons. If it is still on the process of installing an add-ons, then you can't do anything but wait until it's done before you could transact on SPAM. Another thing is you should always confirm the installation on SPAM/SAINT because even if the installation was done, you still can't use SPAM/SAINT unless you click the confirm button.

former_member829550
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi richard,

how can i add a screen shot in this message.

so that i can explain the problem more clearlly.

regards,

bhupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you have an account on [flickr|http://www.flickr.com] or any photo sharing/image hosting website, then you can upload your screeshots there and then post the link here so we can view it.

Regards,

Richard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you check saint

There must be add-on installation which is continue or finished but not confirmed, yet.

Go tx-code SAINT and check the status. Also, check queue.

Additional point, do not use ddic user gor add-on installations.

Regards,