cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Status in DP91

0 Kudos

Dear All,

In our scenario monthly once billing is done through DP91 for the efforts entered in CATSPS.,

Here system picks the efforts only which were not billed through DP91(i.e., current month efforts).,

Can I know how the system recognises that last month efforts are already billed through DP91.,(i.e., billing status)

Needless to say helpful answers will be rewarded.,

Regards,

Raj Kumar Reddy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

You could find some info on this link.

http://iris.tennessee.edu/BPP/FI/Grants%20and%20Contracts/Sponsored%20Projects/Controllers%20Office/...

In addition, I have worked extensively in RRB, though we were not using the standard SAP RRB but within SAP we customized to meet our requirement.

Billing dates were linked to period table and intelligence were built during the time of effort billing, system checks if the period is open or not, if it is open, it allows to create Billing request(BREQ ) > Invoice else it throws an error message.

So, efforts submitted in EBS (Effort Billing System) in current month will only be billed and hours that are unbilled will come in unbilled report run on month end.

Efforts that are unbilled will then get billed in subsequent months with an approval of Technical Manager.

Not sure if this answers completely to yr question. But thought of sharing the process. Thanks.

Reward if it really helps, else wait for some more expert comments.

Kalpesh

Edited by: Kalpesh Mirchandani on Jul 10, 2008 9:44 PM

Answers (0)