cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Output delivery note is not printed when tick shipment completion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

have a problem with i.e we are not getting the delivery note output automatically once we click shipment completion .I request if any one has an idea about the problem as the problem is with all the Delivery type ZLF and shipment type OT03.

Presently we are doing like

Output ZD34(ZD35) should be printed automatically. But it doesn't occur. Therefore it is necessary to print documents through a Repeat Processing (TCode VL71)

Also output are not printed automatically klick "Shipment Completion" in Shipment document. But when we do a repeated print a Processing Mode should be 2 (Repeat Processing)

Regards

Venu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are 2 ba01(output type) documents for shipment - one in language EN and the other in language NL.To prevent this you need to write ABAP code The code will not allow ba01 output to be generated automatically if it already exists in NAST table in any language. .

regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Siddharth,

I thank you for your reply.I have checked the requriments as per your mail,but the issue seems to be related to automatic ouput creation when yiu click on shipment completion and save the doocument.

The system is not presently doing that,where as earlier it was able to generate,I have raised an SAP OSS and hoping for a solution.

Mean while please let me know if you have any findings

Regards

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

I thank for your valuable reply.I would like to inform you that i have maintained the records properly going to vv21 and also the required output procedure.

Actually we are able to print going to VL71 and assigning process status as 2 (repeat print) and get the output.

My concern is it is not coming automatically after u click on shipment completion status.

Regards

Venu

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Look in this

-->Please make sure that you are maintaining proper condition record for that output type.

-->Check the Routine which you assigned in your output procedure opposite to the ZD34 output type in the requirement colomun.

Maintain proper Routine then try

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.