SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Collation for Bottle

former_member680448
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Good evening,

For my client, we need to verify the cycle for transfer of bottles from one plant(filling centre) to another plant (Depot). At present iam able to save the report created for an LPG product and with type MM01, but after posting iam facing the error : "price unit of measure can not be determined".

Can any one please let me know the reason for this error and if possible, explain the prerequisities for this cycle of movements, then i will be very much helpful.

thansk & regards

Chaitanya Rayaprolu

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Chaitanya,

i understand based on your comments, that you are displaying a report which gives the quantity of full bottles delivered from one plant ( for example : filling center) to another (for example : bottle depot) or/and the quantity of empty bottles transferred from one plant (for example : bottle depot) to another ( for example : filling center).

the error is with the price uom, for which you need to check the valuation type of stock in delivered plant (Tax to Untax).

as a prequistite, We have here 4 posted documents that will transfer the stock

Issue of full bottles (goods movement type 301):

- 1 Material document to transfer bottled gas from the storage location (1) of filling center to storage location of depot

-2 Material document to transfer bottles from the storage location (1) of filling center to storage location of depot

Issue of empty bottles (goods movement type 301):

- 3 Material document to transfer bottles from the storage location of filling center to storage location of depot

- 4 return empty bottles from the depot to the filling center

i think this will be helpful

BR

Satish

0 Kudos

Dear Satish,

We got your reply and could understand the problem related to the maintainance of the master data for the material. We can observe that the material is not maintained for the valuation type. Still we are not able to solve the problem even though we tried to maintain the proper master data. For the existing material, we have many POs, exitsing stock and we can not change the Valuation category. For newly created material, we could not create the LPG report as it was giving error: " material .... can not be used".

All this seems to be lack of proper maintainance of master data. Can you please provide all the prerequisites for this process to be completed. The process flow document for your reference has been sent to your Gmail id. We will be very thankful, if you can help us in solving the issue.

thanks & regards

Chaitanya

0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

i think for the newly created material chk the material type ZLPG as all materials under this group need to be activated. At the same time need to do changes in program code, LPG report for type MM01,report type LR Transaction /ICO/MO_L3.

Need a workaround in the programlogic to get the required output.

BT

Satish

former_member680448
Participant
0 Kudos

thank you