cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM MONITORING

Former Member
0 Kudos

i cresated ascenario, file to file through bpm.

But in sxmb_moni , the message is shown as success.

But in sxmb_moni_bpe , for the corresponding itegration process, its shown in the message tool bar as "there are no workflows that have already worked with this object type"

can anybody help me ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks to all of u, i used same abstract interface for the sender and receiver (process signature). may be this could be the reason that the BPM had not been working.

thanks to you all.

kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

SAP NetWeaver enables business users and IT professionals to monitor, administrate, measure, and analyze the performance of individual and end-to-end processes. With this data, IT professionals and business users can continually improve speed, quality, and costs related to the operations of business processes.

Process Instance Monitoring

SAP NetWeaver enable business users and IT professionals to monitor individual process instances in a graphical representation to track how they are progressing. Business users gain insight into the execution status of a single instance (for example, an order process) of a business process.

Business Activity Monitoring

SAP NetWeaver provides a business activity monitoring infrastructure so that business users can collect, analyze and present relevant and timely data about business activities within the enterprise and those that involve customers and partners. By monitoring business activities, business users can respond to critical business events, and measure key performance indicators for business processes.

Process Optimization

SAP Process Performance Management by IDS Scheer enables business users to visualize and analyze processes based on runtime data from SAP solutions. The application enables process measurement, monitoring, and analysis of as-is, implicit processes running inside SAP applications and identifies activities with a high potential for optimization in graphical format. With this process performance information, SAP Business Process Optimization by IDS Scheer provides business users with a strategic corporate planning tool, which can be used as a decision making aid and a control instrument for improving and optimizing process efficiency. As such, business users can quantitiatvely measure and analyze performance of business processes. This provides key data for strategic corporate planning and for improving and optimizing business processes.

regards,

Suryanarayana

pradeep_nellore
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if you have deployed your IP correctlt in ID.

May be your message is not passing BPE.

Thanks

--Pradeep

former_member537867
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Go for the transaction Me53n, And select the Workflow-> workflow overview from Generic Object Services.

And check what object type does it expose, what is it's main object? Generic object services displays workflows for only one object type (at least as far as I know).

For instance object type is :BUS2105

Now set the "Delegate" for ZBUS2105 in transaction SW01 to BUS2105 .

You can check this in tx SWO1 - Settings- Delegate.

Reward if found useful

Regards,

Vinod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vinod, transaction me53n does not exist in a PI environment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So SXMB_MONI says the message is delivered to the IP succesfully, but you can't find the IP in SXMB_MONI_BPE? Can you try the Processes for One Message Type option of SXMB_MONI_BPE with selection variant All Instances? If your process doesn't show up there, then the process has not been triggered by the message you see in SXMB_MONI.

Please verify in SXI_CACHE whether your integration process has a valid return code (0)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,,

i already tested that return code. it was zero. And also did the sxi_cache - delta cache refresh.

but i got the same problem.

thanks,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There will be multiple entries in sxmb_moni for the same message as you are using BPM. Are all the message status are showing as success? If the message has reached BPM you will see one hypertext as PE in the message row(in sxmb_moni). click on that , you wiill see the workflow and see if there is any error in that. If it is not shown it means the message didnt reached BPM at all.

thanks

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Amit,

I did as you said, i clicked on PE hyper text, then it went into qrfc monitor(inbound queue). in that 'nothing is selected' shown.

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

That means that the process has been deleted. Is there any chance this might have happened manually or through a delete job?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Iddo,

if it happened, what to do now?

and how can i make my bpm execute?

thanks,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure. Have you placed all your steps inside a block?