Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Multiple Namespaces using WebAs620 with XI2.0 Addin Package

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I desperately need XI help...

I'm trying to send a file with multiple namespaces,

Currently i have XI3.0 installed, creating proxies on the WebAs 620 with an XI2.0 Addin Package...

I would like to know if its possible to send multiple namespaces, using WebAs620 with an XI2.0 Addin Package.

Creating datatypes on different namespaces as my message types definitions e.g.

(datatype namespace:Http://it.itinfo.co.za/headerData;

Message types, Message Interfaces, Mappings namespace : http://it.itinfo.co.za/bodydata;

On Integration Repository referencing data types is not a problem, we simply get a prefix on referenced data types e.g. p1:addresstype),

But Creating proxies becomes a problem, I get message: This is only supported on XI3.0 and higher version....simply because i use WebAs620 with an XI2.0 Addin Package. Is there any other way i can work around this problem without any further installations.

Tks in advance for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184154
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Onky,

Actually the APPINT component for the 6.20 has a lot of limitations...

But, a simple solution to your problem could be the following: you receive an XML message in XI with different namespace (Message Interface A). Then, before going to your WAS 6.20, map to Message Interface B, which is similar but with all datatypes in the same namespace. Put your Interface Mapping in the ID and you're done. Then generate your proxy on MsgItf B.

I know this could sound a little redundant, but I don't think you have much more solutions.

Hope it'll work.

Alex

Message was edited by: Alessandro Guarneri